Mel Com Cicuta 

Without the aid of prejudice and custom I should not be able to find my way across the room.

 

William Hazlitt  
      

   

« Home | Não sei se é mel ou cicuta. Só que é verdade. » | Mel com Cicuta aconselha » | Agradecimentos e Boa vizinhança » | O comentário Subsequente » | Fundo de investimento mobiliário: Perfil do invest... » | Paredes Meias » | Início da época balnear » | A quem possa interessar » | Coisas que a esquerda não sabia sobre o 25 de Abril » | Gosto que me olhem nos olhos, não gosto que me fal... »

Na minha jukebox mental há uma semana

The Weight of My Words

There are very many things
I would like to say to you, but
I've lost my way and
I've lost my words.
There are very many places
I would like to go, but
I can't find the key to open my door.
The weight of my words
you can't feel it anymore. (...)

The Kings of Convenience