Mel Com Cicuta 

Without the aid of prejudice and custom I should not be able to find my way across the room.

 

William Hazlitt  
      

   

« Home | Nos últimos tempos só saía com literatos, e, enqua... » | Trabalhos » | Na jukebox mental » | A princesa (adaptado do original de Maquiavel) » | Entretanto, na mesa ao lado (2) » | Entretanto, na mesa ao lado » | Para colar na porta do frigorífico (ii) » | Para colar na porta do frigorífico » | A salvação? É estar a salvo. » | O Sitemeter é como o algodão: não engana »

No dia mundial da Poesia (em tempos de guerra)

THIS IS WAR

There is no one
to show these poems to
Do not call a friend to witness
what you must do alone
These are my ashes
I do not intend to save you any wor
kby keeping silent
You are not yet as strong as I am
You believe me
but I do not believe you
This is war
You are here to be destroyed

Leonard Cohen