Mel Com Cicuta 

Without the aid of prejudice and custom I should not be able to find my way across the room.

 

William Hazlitt  
      

   

« Home | For the tired passer-by » | O Statement - fim de discussão. » | Monstros debaixo da cama » | » | Excepção de não cumprimento do contrato (2) » | Excepção de não cumprimento do contrato » | Ponto de vista. Golpe de vista. Fogo de vista. » | (Maus) caminhos (meus) caminhos » | Plural majestático » | Jogada para Mundial »

Moon River - Na jukebox mental.



Moon River, wider than a mile:
I'm crossin' you in style someday.
Oh dreammaker, you heartbreaker,
Wherever you're goin',
I'm goin'your way.
Two drifters, off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end,
Waitin' round the bend,
My huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.

Tive um dejà vu com este post. Depois de alguns minutos a percorrer a memória, lembrei-me onde tinha visto algo semelhante.

http://mywastedblues.blogspot.com/2006/01/mode-repeat-7.html#comments


R.
:)

O que adoro esta música é algo (quase) inexplicável!
Enviar um comentário